Varicose veins are swollen, enlarged, and twisted veins, which may cause discomfort to the person. It generally occurs in the legs. However, medical problems can arise in any part of the body. Around 20% of adults are estimated to encounter this problem. Conventional treatments may often fail to cure varicose veins completely. Alternative treatments for varicose vein help alleviate the symptoms and insufficiency associated with varicose veins issues through the integration of proper diet, lifestyle change, exercise, Ayurvedic herbal remedies, and supplements. Some people used to call this treatment as bulging veins in legs treatment. Before knowing more about alternative treatments for varicose veins let's take a look at the major causes, symptoms, and remedies of this disease.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins
The varicose veins will be visible beneath the skin. The swollen veins are basically indicative of the underlying medical issue. The following are the symptoms of varicose veins.
Causes of Varicose Veins
Veins carry blood from tissues back to the heart. Thereby, playing its part in completing the blood circulation. There are one-way valves in the veins to prevent the blood from flowing backward, due to gravity.
Anything preventing the flow of blood through veins can result in varicose veins. Muscle contraction and expansion is what pushes the blood upwards from the legs to your heart. The walls of the veins may lose elasticity, over a period, which can affect the functioning of the valves. This, in turn, may lead to improper valve functions and leakage of blood back to the legs. Thus, resulting in varicose veins.
The exact reasons that lead to loss of muscle flexibility and elasticity in the veins have not been confirmed. Anything that causes stress on the body can cause varicose veins. Studies indicate that pregnant women, frequent constipation, tumors and similar conditions can cause this medical ailment.
Alternative Treatments for Varicose Veins
There are home remedies and alternative treatment for varicose veins. Pursuing the natural methods to strengthen the veins muscles and enhancing blood flow is worth trying before considering a surgical option.
The medical experts at Bethaniya clinic have formulated an alternative treatment for varicose veins comprising Chelation, diet, food supplements, exercise, and Ayurveda depending on the severity of the case. By expelling the toxins from the body through a systematic medical treatment method, your body will be rejuvenated by the method at our clinic.
The alternative treatment for varicose veins follows the following steps:
1. Diet – Food plays a pivotal role in providing you with a strong and healthy body. Unhealthy, junk, food, wrong timing, and lack of nutrients can cause the varicose condition. Our team will examine your medical condition, degree of severity, and physical status. A food regime will be prescribed subsequently. That will be aimed at improving the blood circulation, rejuvenating your body, and relieving the varicose.
The diet we provide to the patient is for ensuring a reduction in sodium intake and the increasing availability of more potassium. Also, fiber-rich foods can prevent constipation and can help in better digestion.
The diet will include the following items
2. Supplements – Availability of a diet containing vital food supplements will help in effective healing of the ailment. The doctors and medical team at Bethaniya clinic will advise necessary supplements to enhance the physical strength and to improve the varicose veins.
The nutrients that are necessary for eradicating the medical problem are:
3. Exercise – Exercise is an unavoidable part to keep your body healthy. It plays an important role in this alternative treatment of varicose veins too. The patient will be directed to perform exercise depending on his or her physical condition and the degree of medical ailment. Exercise will augment blood circulation and strengthen body muscles.
4. Chelation Therapy - Physicians have used EDTA chelation therapy to treat varicose veins in a very effective manner for more than forty years. It is also a good alternative treatment for people affected by varicose veins. This alternative treatment method for varicose veins is especially useful in those cases with pigment deposition, blackish discoloration of the leg, and ulceration.
5. Ayurvedic Treatment for Varicose Veins - Patients try out laser treatment, sclerotherapy, or veins removal. However, all these methods have side effects and don’t provide a permanent cure for the problem. Ayurveda always focuses on removing a medical problem at the root level. Therefore, ayurvedic treatment is not limited to a particular method.
The Ayurveda treatment for varicose veins will energize the body through improved blood circulation, expelling toxic substances from the blood, improving metabolic activities, and repairing the damaged portion due to the accumulation of blood. A perfect combination of herbal medicines according to the body type of the patient greatly helps in healing varicose veins.
Treatment for Varicose Veins at Bethaniya Clinic
Bethaniya clinic has been the patients’ most preferred destination for many types of medical problems. We have a uniquely formulated and proven alternative treatment for varicose veins. The expert doctors at our clinic will examine the patient, including his or her medical history, familial details, the severity of the illness, and present physical condition. The treatment will be finalized after a thorough analysis of all these aspects only.
The alternative treatment for the varicose veins will include specific dietary regimes, food supplements, physical exercises, ayurvedic herbal medicines and Chelation therapy. This will ensure that not only the medical problem is cured but also the patient’s body is reenergized.
To know more about varicose veins treatment or the bulging veins in legs treatment at Bethaniya Clinic and booking, contact us now. healing varicose veins.