Bethaniya Clinic has been offering integrated treatment options for different medical conditions. Pursuing an integrated approach, we have been able to manage chronic ailments quite effectively. We have been fortunate to extend our treatment to patients from India and abroad. . Integrated treatment for diabetic retinopathy aims to provide relief to those patients who fed up with conventional treatment methods.
Diabetic Retinopathy is a complication caused by a prolonged and uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus. It is one of the most common causes of visual impairment in adults with diabetes and hyperglycemia. At the same time, it has been an intricate issue to determine the effect of diabetes on the transparent retina.
Doctors suggest an HbA1C test for confirming the blood sugar level variation in a patient. Although it cannot state the exact condition of glycaemic control, the sudden variation in blood sugar can be indicative of possible diabetic retinopathy.
Bethaniya uses a proven integrated treatment for diabetic retinopathy. The panel of specialist doctors at our clinic would suggest all the medical examinations for affirming the degree of diabetic retinopathy and for ascertaining the patient’s medical condition. The treatment program for Diabetic retinopathy would be finalized post this detailed examination process only.
Causes of Diabetic Retinopathy
Apparently, the high diabetic condition causes diabetic retinopathy. Doctors suggest an HbA1C test for patients suffering from diabetes for a long period. Just to rule out the possibility of this medical problem.
The increased blood sugar condition can create blocks in the small blood vessels inside the retina. The blood circulation in these vessels is disrupted due to the blockage. The body attempts to overcome this issue by growing new blood vessels. At the same time, the growth of new blood vessels is also impeded by the lack of blood supply.
Two types of diabetic retinopathy are observed, viz. Non-proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR) and Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR).
· Non-proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy – In NPDR, the growth or development of new blood vessels in the retina is not happening. The walls of the blood vessels inside the retina weaken as an effect of NPDR, leading to tiny bulges. Fluid/ blood leakage to the retina may also occur due to this medical condition.
· Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (DPR) – This is a severe medical condition of diabetic retinopathy. The blood vessels inside the retina are completely blocked due to DPR and new abnormal blood vessels grow consequently. These can interfere with the normal blood flow inside the retina. Leading to pressure in the blood vessels, damage to the optic nerve and similar dangerous consequences.
Symptoms of Diabetic Retinopathy
The common symptoms of diabetic retinopathy are:
How to Prevent Diabetic Retinopathy
A regular medical examination, control over diabetes mellitus, and early identification of vision issues can help prevent diabetic retinopathy. However, 100% prevention may not be possible. You may reach out to us if you suspect the medical problem and are looking for effective integrated treatment for diabetic retinopathy.
The methods you can consider adapting for preventing diabetic retinopathy are:
Treatment Methodologies for Diabetic Retinopathy
Various integrated treatment processes for diabetic retinopathy are available at Bethaniya Clinic. A comprehensive treatment process is pursued by our specialized doctors. Integrative treatment for diabetic retinopathy is suggested at Bethaniya Clinic by our doctors. Instead of relying fully on medication, exercise, glycaemic control, diet control, EDTA chelation, and ayurvedic herbal medicines are used in our integrative treatment for diabetic retinopathy.
· Glycaemic control – Glycemic control is a vital part of diabetic retinopathy treatment at Bethaniya Clinic. Dietary control, provision of fiber-rich food, physical activities for improving metabolism, stress control measures etc. are prescribed for glycaemic control.
· Diet Control – Our medical team suggests a specific diet pattern for each patient. Formulated based on the medical and physical condition of the person. Diet control will not only help in maintaining the sugar level but also would boost the curing rate of diabetic retinopathy.
· Chelation Therapy – Chelation therapy is a proven medical procedure for improving mortality among Diabetic patients. Chelation agents like EDTA are administered into the patient’s body, along with multivitamins. It helps in purifying the body by removing the harmful metals found in the blood. By doing so it greatly enhances the microcirculation.
· Ayurvedic Herbs – Bethaniya clinic became the highly opted one for diabetic retinopathy treatment owing to the successful usage of a combination of ayurvedic herbs, and other innovative medical processes. The treatment program for diabetic retinopathy, would differ depending on the medical condition, severity, medical history, and present physical condition of the patient.
Why choose Bethaniya Clinic for the treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
A team of qualified doctors are our strength. Bethaniya Clinic has been providing diabetic retinopathy treatment for years. As a result, we have been receiving patients not only from India but also from abroad. The doctors are supported by a handpicked medical team taking care of each patient diligently. Our committed treatment has been effective in curing various medical ailments and bringing back patients to normal life. We aim to serve the maximum number of clients through our personalized and highly effective treatment programs.
Our integrated treatment for diabetic retinopathy is recommended for patients who are fighting with this disease for a long time. For scheduling a visit to our clinic and consultation with a specialist, do contact us now.